WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
1. We collect limited information when you browse the site
When you visit the Site we allow Google Analytics to collect some anonymized data, for example: the type of browser and operating system you are using, the address of the external or internal page that referred you, and pages on the site that you visit. This information is recorded even if you do not have a registered shop.juxtapoz.com account, or even when you are logged out of your account. We mostly use this information to diagnose issues with the site. Our shop also collects your IP address when you place an order to help prevent fraud.
2. We Collect Information Using Cookies
3. We Collect Information When You Sign Up For our Email Blast
4. We Collect Information When You Communicate With Us Directly
If you email us or send other communications to us directly, we will retain your email or address and correspondence so that we may respond to your request. We retain this information indefinitely, or until you request its removal, so that we have a history of our past communications.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
It is our policy not to share or sell your personally identifiable information with any third party. We may, however, share information under the following circumstances:
1. If we receive your informed consent;
2. If it is necessary for a third party provider to perform tasks on our behalf (as described in this policy);
3. If we believe doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, or valid legal process. If we are going to release your information, we will do our best to provide you with notice in advance, if we have a means to contact you, unless we are prohibited by court order from doing so.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
It should go without saying, but we'll say it anyway: this website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites, unless we have specified them in this document.
We have adopted commercially reasonable technical, physical and administrative procedures to protect the confidentiality of the information that we collect on our site. However, the Internet is not a vault and data can be lost.
High Speed Productions, Inc. is a San Francisco, California-based company whose servers are housed in the USA. All personal information we collect from our international users is processed according to US law.
We have kids. We love kids. Really we do. But the United States government has put limits on our ability to accept users under a certain age through the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998. So to be clear, shop.juxtapoz.com is not intended for users under the age of 13. Nobody under 13 may create an account or use any part of the Site that requires the submission of personally identifiable information, like email or name. Any account that is created by a person under 13 will be terminated and any content created will be removed from the Site.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small data files that websites store in your hard drive. They create a unique id that is associated with your browser. We use first-party cookies for order assistance/creation. We use third-party cookies to collect anonymized information about your behavior on our site. Our third-party advertising partners also use third-party cookies. More information about each is provided below.
Analytics, Advertising, & Social Media Cookies
As always, no personally identifiable information will be collected.
- Google Analytics
- Social Media Widgets
We display sharing buttons so you can use social networking to share items from our site.
- Order Service Providers
Some companies may receive your data to help process your order, these services include
- Freshdesk (used to provide customer service for orders)
- Norton ($10,000 Identity Theft Protection, $1,000 Purchase Guarantee, $100 Lowest Price Guarantee)
- Signifyd (used to protect us against fraudulent orders/credit card abuse)
- Avalara (used to calculate taxes)
- Jak Prints (used to fulfill some products)
We do not use any collect or use any personal information for marketing purposes, unless you opt-in to our newsletter, in which case we only use for that explicit purpose. We do not provide your data to any third parties other then to fulfill orders (made in our online shops). If at any time you wish to view your data, or have your data removed from our sites and all third party services we utilize, please send a request to [email protected] with the proper information (https://ico.org.uk/media/for-organisations/documents/2014223/subject-access-code-of-practice.pdf) and we will process your request. We do not believe in practices such as retargeting, remarketing, or any other service with uses your information without your consent.